Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sore Throat 37 Weeks Pregnant

Senegal: Dakar - 25/04/2010 What she is doing right now?

Hello friend,
that beautiful message you wrote me.
Anche io ti penso. In sti giorni non c'è proprio nessuno al mio fianco. Ho una gamba gonfia e non posso camminare da ieri. Non so se mi ha punto qualcosa o ho uno di quelli che qui chiamano ASCESSI. Mi si è gonfiata la gamba destra nella piegatura del ginocchio, dietro.
Un vicino mi curerà con l'olio di palma oggi. Me lo spalmera sul bozzo... ho paura hahaha mi ricorda un po' l'aceto dello sciamano senegalo-milanese.

Io invece pensavo di mandarlo in farmacia per prendere gli antibiotici che generalmente qui usano per ste cose. Ho visto tante persone qui con sti bozzi o in testa o su un braccio o su una gamba... credo che vengano a causa di tutti i grassi che si mangiano qui. Per un po' di tempo farò la cura delle banane e dei meloni :) magari mi purifico un po' :)

Altro che olio di palma.

Ieri quando chiamavi, dormivo. Dato che non posso camminare, ne approfitto per fare l'unica cosa che posso fare, dormire o guardare film. Potrei scrivere, ma se scrivo in sti giorni rischio di sembrare più antipatica del solito. Non sono molto positiva.

Tra me e salif pare sia finita sul serio. Non ne voglio parlare ora.
Credo che scriverò il libro della nostra storia. Li si racchiuderà tutto quello che penso della società senegalese. Lui è un buon esemplare di quel che è il Senegal secondo me. Dico secondo me, perché per altri altro. Per me è anche altro, ma soprattutto secondo me :)

Ho persino pensato di tornare in Italia, in un momento di estrema disperazione. Ma venerdi parlando con Charlotte, mi ha riportata alla realtà.
Mi ha fatto capire e ricordare che sono venuta qui per cambiare vita, e non per Salif Diop. E che ci sto riuscendo, che ho un lavoro, che ho dei colleghi che mi vogliono bene e che ho fatto qualcosa che in pochi riuscirebbero a fare.

E a pensarci, è vero, ho fatto proprio qualcosa di fuori dal comune. Mi sembrava così normale. L'ho vissuto all'inizio come un semplice trasloco in un'altra città. E invece non è solo una città qualsiasi. E' un altro paese in un altro continente in un'altra dimensione.
Insomma, sono una gran figa. Punto e basta. E chi non l'apprezza, non that has to lose.

Dude, you know what I'm listening to? Alpha Blondy ... fantastic. Reggae in the morning.
seems to be on the beach, apart from swollen leg:)

I know that Daniel tried to call me, but I was in bed. If you tranquillizzala. Tell her I'm in shape. I took the right decision and that I will be friends and Salif. And 'a thousand times better as a friend than as a boyfriend. At least I do not make too many blowjobs if you goof health or if you do not take care of Maguette. Yesterday he came here and I sent it to buy gas. In short, a friend takes care of me. From my boyfriend sick emorente spring. It is precisely these strange Senegalese.

Or perhaps hoping that by doing so we'll get together. But I prefer mille volte passare una serata come ieri, io a gamba gonfia sul divano a non far niente e lui che cambia la bombola del gas :))))

Il lavoro va bene sai. Divento brava e più sicura. Il tecnico dei gruppi elettrogeni mi vorrebbe sfruttare di più, perché riesco a trovare a volte delle soluzioni tecniche senza mai aver studiato ingegneria dei motori... roba da non credere :) Non parlo di grosse cose, ma a volte identifico dei pezzi prima di lui e glieli sottopongo solo per approvazione, dato che non è mia competenza.
Lui è sempre più sorpreso e ho visto che è sempre più incuriosito dalla mia persona. E non per trovarsi una toubab (è sposato, anche se qui questa cosa ha un valore veramente relativo), but because I believe are intelligent and different.

Yes, I'm happy with my work, I found the environment and especially how to go about things. You know, it was really hard for me to get in the Pramac world. In short, that I knew of the sale? And what I knew of generators, air conditioners, transpallettes? Nothing really. Not that now we know more, but I can at least respond to the need for a client who is in another country, making him an offer.

thank the Lord for ever Tense for giving me this opportunity. He saved me from despair I feel today if I came here without even having a job.

I will know the most. And when I have doubts about what I do, I ask. And I'm not afraid to ask him too, which I think is the most competent. Some tell me not to bother him too much. But honestly I'd rather be wrong than to ask. At most I can say to wait a bit '.

Pramac Yesterday there was a party on the island of Ngor, I did not go there either because of a commitment I had made previously, and because of my leg.
So finally I did neither of these things. Monday I will tell.

Here we are back two hours ahead of Italy, are 9.40 and I'm drinking my latte in front of this email.

I wonder what are the TAMPIRI. Alpha Blondy says there are everywhere ahahhahaha

Okay, I'll leave you. I send you a huge hug

Roby

Ogg: Re: I hate the title for my dear friend Robert, I think of death!

Hello,
thank goodness then that I never put in the title: "She was a bravaragazza ..."! :)
How are you?
I think of you often. Not every day, but I think of you.
I think: "What she is doing right now?", "Will be all right?", "Who will be at his side?"
And I never know what answer to give.

E 'the paradox of smart people. We like them because they always have new ideas, why do not you shut up if things are not as they should, because not satisfied with what they're already doing, but always try to do more. And these things for which you would have them always near the lead inevitably far.

takes you in other places that maybe you think you would like to live there, while they just go there.
Even if they are in Milan, with the thought, however, are already elsewhere.
And when resentment, you are reflecting on the last thing they have in the meantime and they said they are already planning another.

I think of you often, but I try not to think of you every day.
Because when I think of you I miss you.
And why certain questions like "how could I do to hear it (and make me feel) the shortest distance?" own non saprei come rispondere.

Ti abbraccio
AMICO

0 comments:

Post a Comment